Our IELTS language training program is designed to help students to achieve better IELTS score for post-secondary school application.
In this intensive language training program, we will help students practice the type of questions they will face in the examination, understand the kind of answers the examiner expects from the students, teach students techniques to improve their overall score and help them familiarise with the test format and time restrictions.
The program includes:
- Free consultation on IELTS learning related questions
- Strategy of IELTS preparation
- Writing and reading Skill practice
- Oral practice with IELTS expert
The Advantages of our program:
- Specialized IELTS instructor dedicated to giving their full attention to every student
- Customized lessons for each student
- Student could follow his/her own pace in study
IELTS TEST CENTER
What is IELTS?
- IELTS is the International English Language Testing System
- It is the world’s most popular English language test for higher education and global migration
- IELTS is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 10,000 organizations worldwide
- There were over 2.9million IELTS tests taken in 2016?
- Academic (AC) Type? for study purposes
- General Training (GT) Type? for work or immigration purposes
*It is the candidate’s responsibility to investigate whether they should take the Academic or General Training type?
How to Register
- Step1: Go to www.ieltscanada.ca/TestDates and choose the date, location and module
- Step2: Upload your ID (either valid passport or Canadian Permanent Resident Card)
- Step3: Go to www3.conestogac.on.ca/ielts/ieltspayment.jsp and make payment online
*If you have registered and paid successfully, an initial registration confirmation email will be sent immediately
*Your formal confirmation email, including test details, will be sent 5 -10 business days before the test date
Test Day Schedule
8:15 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. Registration
9:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. Listening + Reading + Writing
* Candidates arriving after 9:15 am at the test venue will not be permitted to take the test
* There is no break in the morning
1:20 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. Speaking
* Interviews take between 11 – 14 minutes
* Candidates will find out their interview times on test day
What to Bring on Test Day
- EXACTLY THE SAME, ORIGINAL and VALID identification with which you initially registered (passport, PR card)
- Confirmation email you received 5- 10 business days before the test date
- 2 HB or #2 pencils
- 1 eraser
- 1 pencil sharpener with a canister
- Clear bottle of water with the label removed (if desired)
* All other items will be locked in the coat room during the test
Please do not bring valuables on test day!
Contacts at Conestoga
IELTS Reception: 519-748-3516
IELTS Conestoga: firstname.lastname@example.org