- Security-checked, friendly, and caring families
- Three meals per day (lunch provided by school)
- Friendly and safe neighbourhood
- Convenient public transportation
Homestay Application Procedure:
- Student submits the Homestay Application Package to email@example.com after receiving student visa;
- Student Service Department at Amberson will arrange homestay family in accordance to student?s requests;
- Student will receive a homestay fee list through email. After paying the homestay fee, student need to send the wire transfer remittance to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Address and photos of the homestay could be provided upon request;
- Student need to submit the Arrival Confirmation at least one month prior to arrival Please contact the admissions office at email@example.com for more information;
AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP-OFF
STUDENT VISA & STUDY PERMIT
Upon arrival in Canada for the first time, an immigration officer will issue the student a study permit, which will be valid only for a certain period of time, at the port of entry. If the student does not finish his or her study in Canada before the expiry of the study permit, he or she must apply for an extension of study permit at least 30 days prior to the expiry date.
Other than study permit, students from certain countries also need to have a valid temporary resident visa (TRV) to come into Canada . To those students, if they leave Canada during the validity of their study permit, and wish to come back to continue their studies, they will need a TRV.
Amberson will notify students 3 months prior to the expiration date of their Study Permit, so that the students would have enough time to apply for an extension. Amberson will also provide a step by step instruction to students for study permit extension and TRV application.
MEDICAL INSURANCE & ASSISTANCE
In order to help students focusing on their academic studies without worrying about other aspects of their lives. Amberson accompanies our students every step of the way. We also provide Hospital Accompaniment Service towards any enrolled student if there is an emergency or the student request to do. Our Home-stay Supervisor and Teaching Staff would be love to take care of the students.
Students enjoy the results of their contributions in supporting and strengthening communities. Each year, Amberson provides various oppotunities for students to participate in various meaningful community services.