AMBERSON EAP PROGRAM
Amberson High School first introduced Protégé Program in 2015. Building on years of experience in the educational field, the Protégé Program aims to enable international students entry into top-rated Canadian universities.
We promise that signed students who meet all conditions could receive an offer from at least one of
the eight top universities, including University of Toronto, McGill University, University of British Columbia, Queen?s University etc.
Students from the Protégé Art Program who meet all conditions could be guaranteed entry into top arts universities, including OCAD University, Sheridan College, Emily Carr University and more.
The Protégé Program boasts the following advantages:
* Guaranteed Service with Contract
* Elite Education Model
* Facilitate Entry into Renowned Universities
* Academic/ Art One – on – One Counselling
* Extensive Supervision by Protégé Program Manager
* Exclusive Art Activities and Experiences